Podcast Sheep Dressed Like Wolves is a weekly podcast, presented by Andy Mort. It is the podcast for Reluctant Leaders and Gentle Rebels who live, love and make an impact with the things they build in this strange and absurd world. It is for those who want to work differently, think creatively and become artists by challenging the assumptions that have shaped their views of themselves, their experiences, and culture. Its aim is to encourage our interdependent growth, building character and developing the patience and critical thinking processes that will help us find creative solutions to the everyday issues and absurdities faced by all of us in our modern world.
Download from iTunes.
The first podcast of 2012 is here. It has a new look and brand new sound.
The track listing for this week’s show (the links take you to bandcamp where you can hear more, download and purchase from these lovely artists):
1. Wise Children – Compost
2. Snowmine – Curfews
3. Wes Finch – Mermaid Song
4. Lullatone – Listening to Raindrops Knocking on a Window
5. Steve Lawson – tracks from his new album, ‘Believe in Peace’ (the bed beneath the ramblings)
Latest posts by Andy Mort (see all)
- #094: Charge Your Battery Before You Hit the Road [Podcast] - October 1, 2014
- Gentleness is Strength: The 7 Habits of Highly Gentle People - September 29, 2014
- #093: Blocked or Empty? Get Moving [Podcast] - September 24, 2014